We are one with everyone across South East Asia and the world as we take action against COVID-19. As we prioritise the safety of our customers, partners, and the community we share, we are implementing several preventive measures effective immediately and until further notice:
- Work from home implemented for ZALORA employees.
- Regular sanitation of our warehouse and fulfillment center, including workstations and mobile devices your orders might touch.
- Enforced temperature checks at all entry and exit points, and sanitizers made available at major access areas.
- Social distancing for all our warehouse personnel and delivery partners. Riders are asked to drop off your order at a safe distance, and step back when you come to retrieve your package. Our riders may ask to take your photo instead of getting your signature.
Our website and app will continue to remain online throughout this period. Please do expect some delays in delivery and returns as we continue to clarify the restrictions on movement.
- Express shipping is temporarily unavailable.
- In order to minimize the risk of spreading infectious diseases, pick-up and delivery service will be temporarily suspended for following locations: all hospitals, clinics, quarantine centers and "buildings in which confirmed cases of novel Corona virus infection have stayed during the symptomatic phase in the past 14 days". Alternatively, our delivery team will be able to hand over the parcel at the building lobby /designated locations.
- S.F. Express suspends the to-door delivery service in 7 areas on 13-07-2020, including Choi Hung, Choi Wan, Diamond Hill, Wong Tai Sin, Lok Fu, San Po Kong and Tsz Wan Shan, until further notice. Customers could collect parcels from our service outlets or mobile collection points.
Our customer service team is here to help with any queries you may have during this time.
We appreciate your support and understanding as we all navigate through this time. Safe shopping, everyone!